ŠKODA WEDDING COMPETITION
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A minimum of eight wedding packages will be awarded for weddings falling between 1st May and 31st October 2018.
2. Competitions are open to anyone over the age of 18 residing in the Republic of Ireland.
3. The Promoter of the competition is ŠKODA Ireland, having its registered office at Block C, Liffey Valley Office Campus, Liffey Valley, Dublin 22.
4. A condition for entry is that applicants must hold both their marriage ceremony and/or reception in the Republic of Ireland.
5. The Promoter will hold the entrant's personal information for the purpose of the competition. Data may be used for marketing purposes at a later date by ŠKODA Ireland or our respective agency. Data will not be shared with third parties.
6. Entry is by www.superbweddings.ie only. No other means of entry will be accepted.
7. The process of selecting winning applicants will begin immediately. The closing date for entrants to the competition is 30th April 2018. Please note. The competition may close without prior notice if the quota of winners has been selected in advance of the closing date. Therefore early entry is advised.
8. ŠKODA Ireland reserve the right to exclude entries. Winners will be notified by email. Judges' decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into by the judges or ŠKODA Ireland in relation to judgements or awarding of prizes.
9. No cash alternative is available for this prize.
10. The winner must provide detailed information in relation to dates, times, venue for wedding ceremony and/or wedding venue. The winners must provide details of the collection point and times for the couple allowing sufficient time for travel to the ceremony.
11. In advance of accepting the prize ŠKODA Ireland may request winners to sign agreement acknowledging terms and conditions of prize.
12. ŠKODA Ireland will provide winners with two ŠKODA Superb (181 plate) Laurin & Klement vehicles. Exterior colour of one of the cars is Black Metallic and exterior colour of the second car is White. Details of the vehicles can be supplied upon request.
13. In the unlikely event of vehicles being unavailable on the given day, due to technical issues or damage, ŠKODA Ireland endeavors to replace vehicles with similar specified vehicles.
14. The vehicles are strictly for use by the bridal party on the day. Bridal party refers to:
Parents of the bride(s) and / or groom(s)
15. Each vehicle can carry a maximum of 4 passengers excluding the driver. Passengers outside of the above list cannot be accommodated.
16. Reasonable special requests can be accommodated provided ŠKODA Ireland is provided with advance adequate notice.
17. Last minute requests on the day of the event are at the discretion of the chauffeur but cannot be guaranteed.
18. The Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the Winner's name, address and photograph for the purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and the Winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the promoter may require.
19. By entering the competition entrants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the competition. Any breach of these terms and conditions, as determined exclusively by the promoter, will result in disqualification.
20. The promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the competition or the awarding of the prize to the winner.
21. The promoter reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify any person from the competition, to add to, amend or waive any rule without prior notice to the entrant and, in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel the competition at any stage.
22. This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.